원격의료 합법화를 고려한 건강보험 정책 제언: 원격진료플랫폼, 원격모니터링기기, 디지털 치료기기 및 재택치료의료기기 중심으로
- 한구영; 윤지윤; 전은경
- Issued Date
- Health insurance; Equipment and supplies; Telehealth|Telemedicine; Post-COVID-19
- While social demand for telehealth continues around the world since coronavirus disease 2019, other countries are maintaining and developing health care systems through the activation of telehealth. Korea is also continuously discussing with the government and industry and forming a consensus on the necessity of telehealth.
However, the legal problems of telehealth and the application of health insurance for medical expenses are hindering the activation of telehealth. It is insufficient to estimate the value of the medical staff’s time-consuming parts such as initial setting and user and patient education. Assuming that telehealth is legalized, this paper intends to propose the following health insurance policies, focusing on telemedicine platforms, remote monitoring, digital therapeutics, and homecare medical devices, as follows to activate telehealth. Telemedicine platforms are essential when introducing telemedicine, and standardization is necessary to improve the quality of medical services. The health insurance application of remote monitoring should start as soon as possible for user education, the initial setting, analysis, and interpretation. The digital therapeutics and homecare medical device part propose to apply the health care cost. In addition, differentiated pay codes should be reflected in consideration of patient compliance.
- Alternative Title
- Proposal for Health Insurance Policy When Telehealth Is Legalized: Focused on Telemedicine Platform, Remote Monitoring Device, Digital Therapeutics, and Homecare Medical Device
- 한구영, 윤지윤, and 전은경, “원격의료 합법화를 고려한 건강보험 정책 제언: 원격진료플랫폼, 원격모니터링기기, 디지털 치료기기 및 재택치료의료기기 중심으로,” HIRA Research, vol. 2. 심사평가연구소, pp. 36–46, May 31, 2022. doi: 10.52937/hira.220.127.116.11.
Appears in Collections:
- HIRA 발간 > 1. HIRA Research
- 공개 및 라이선스
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.