보건의료 빅데이터 기반 인공지능 활용 전략
- 조상아; 김한상
- Issued Date
- Big data; Healthcare; Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service; Artificial Intelligence
- Background: Healthcare studies mainly use statistical methodologies, but recently, with the development of artificial intelligence (AI) technology, studies to solve the limitations of some existing methodologies are being published. This study aims to suggest a strategy for using AI technology in the future by reviewing existing research and research cases of the last 10 years using artificial intelligence technology.
Methods: We selected research papers and domestic and international journal papers by the Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service since 2010. Health insurance claim data were divided into 'cross-sectional study', 'association and comparative analysis of specific factors', and 'longitudinal cross-sectional, time series analysis study'.
Results: Four situations requiring AI technology were defined, and AI methodologies applicable to each situation were presented.
Conclusion: It is judged that it is necessary to actively discuss more specific situations and various methodologies for the use of big data in health care.
- Alternative Title
- Healthcare Big Data-Based Artificial Intelligence Utilization Strategy
- 조상아. (2021-11-30). 보건의료 빅데이터 기반 인공지능 활용 전략. HIRA Research, 1(2), 196-207. doi: https://doi.org/10.52937/hira.18.104.22.168
Appears in Collections:
- HIRA 발간 > 1. HIRA Research
- 공개 및 라이선스
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.