임상데이터웨어하우스 기반 공통데이터모델 구축 및 데이터 추가 경험
- 고수정; 박상준; 장동진
- Issued Date
- Common Data Model; Clinical Data Warehouse; Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership
- Background: Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW) enables healthcare organizations to allow investigators to utilize their anonymous data securely. The Common
Data Model (CDM) enables collaborative research between institutions. The authors describe the experience of converting CDW data into the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) CDM (OMOP-CDM).
Methods: Data from electronic health records of a medical center was converted into OMOP-CDM ver. 5.3.1 (https://www.ohdsi.org/datastandardization/
the-common-data-model/). Source codes of the institution were mapped to the codes in the standard vocabularies. Predefined data were extracted, transformed, and loaded into the CDM tables. Ophthalmologic data were digitalized and structured per their data configuration.
Results: The number of total patients with available data in the CDW was 8,532,392. The data from 878,141 patients were converted into CDM structure
after the codes were mapped to those in the standard vocabularies. Visual acuity, intraocular pressure, automated visual field test, and optical coherence
tomography were digitalized and stored.
Conclusion: Although it requires plenty of resources to convert the data set to CDM, it is worthy of keeping the activity since it provides opportunities for
investigators to participate in various studies.
- Alternative Title
- Experience of Converting Clinical Data Warehouse to Common Data Model and Additional Data Loading
- 고수정. (2021-11-30). 임상데이터웨어하우스 기반 공통데이터모델 구축 및 데이터 추가 경험. HIRA Research, 1(2), 179-195. doi: https://doi.org/10.52937/hira.220.127.116.11
Appears in Collections:
- HIRA 발간 > 1. HIRA Research
- 공개 및 라이선스
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.